General Terms and Conditions - 125 Years of Best For Baby Contest
Duration: 1st February 2018 to 30th June 2018
Instructions: The mums will share their stories of “mums along with Johnson’s have taken the care which is best for baby”. The stories can be shared through calls, WhatsApp, Facebook or digital communities.
Winners: The winners will be decided based on lucky draw
- 20 lucky winners will be decided daily across mediums for featuring in the Facebook photo albums. Some winners might be chosen to feature in Johnson’s® Baby assets like TV Edits, Youtube Video, Facebook assets or Printed Books]. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or manufacturer. All unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited or disposed off at the discretion of the Organizer.
- In case of products of other manufacturers, Organizer, its officers, agents, distributors have not made and are not responsible or liable in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize(s), regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize(s), including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer's warranty that may apply to the prize or any components thereto. The prize(s) may be subject to restrictions and/or licenses and may require additional hardware, software, service, or maintenance to use. The winner shall bear all responsibility for use of the prize(s) in compliance with any conditions imposed by manufacturer(s), and any additional costs associated with its use, service, or maintenance.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefor and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
User-submitted Content / Personal Information
Representations Made and Rights Granted
You are responsible for all Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/page. By doing so, you represent and warrant to the Company that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the site/page and you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content and the right to use your Content as you determine. However, you do grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license as set below:
a. with respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio, video, or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute , publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide via the site/page or otherwise, and/or to incorporate it or works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; and
b. with respect to photos, graphics, audio, video or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page, the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such Content for the purpose (of being used on all Johnson’s® Baby Assets) for which such Content was submitted, posted or made available.
User Contributions – Rules
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited reserves the right to withhold or remove content of the type set forth in the following:
- Any content that contains third party materials (including music) that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) any of the following will be disqualified:
- Copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered.
- Clothing worn in the photo/video should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials.
- All content (photo/video/ visitor comments) must be suitable for broadcast as determined in the sole discretion of Johnson & Johnson Private Limited.
- No content uploaded (photo/video/ visitor comments) shall contain any content or performance that has been broadcast or streamed, published or televised on television or as part of a recording of a motion picture film or television program. Site visitors/ talent may not copy or otherwise plagiarize content from any source.
- Content (photo/video/ visitor comments) must be in keeping with Organizer’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Johnson & Johnson Private Limited in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. In such an event, the video will not be posted online.
- Content (photo/video/ visitor comments) shall not contain Adverse Event or Medical Device Reports regarding use of Johnson & Johnson Private Limited products
- No content (photo/video/ visitor comments) shall contain off-label use of Johnson & Johnson Private Limited products. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Mumbai, has no responsibility for the content of any material posted by users, but reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (a) Edit or delete any documents, information or other material submitted to or appearing on this site, and (b) Refuse access to the site/page to any user that violates this agreement.
- Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest, including shortlisting of entries, photographs, voting, and selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Organizer reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions, terminate, or suspend the Contest at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, without liability and contestants shall be governed by the terms & conditions as varied by Organizer
- Organizer reserves the right to request winners to comply with further steps at Organizer’s sole discretion.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the contest period will be included in the winner selection. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of contestant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- The Organizer shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct or indirect losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses in connection with your participation in this contest or any other reason incidental to such participation.
- The Campaign is not open to (i) persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Campaign; (ii) the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and (iii) advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Only one entry is allowed per contestant. If more than one entry is received for the same contestant, only one entry chosen by the Organizer shall be eligible for participation. The decision of the Organizer shall be final and binding. Only entries submitted online during the Campaign duration shall be eligible for the Campaign.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of a contestant, Organizer assumes that approval for such submission and participation in the contest has been obtained from the contestant, who is aware of the terms and conditions of the contest. It shall be presumed that any other person submitting an entry through contestant’s instrument and/or login ID/password is doing so with contestant’s consent and understands/agrees to these terms. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused either to you or other user as a result of such use.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.