JOHNSON'S® Baby Response to COVID-19
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health stands by the World Health Organization
The effects of the global COVID-19 pandemic are undeniable. We encourage consumers to learn about and follow guidance provided by the World Health Organization.
Our Response to COVID-19
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we are committed to helping individuals and communities around the world manage the unprecedented impacts of COVID-19. Our teams are actively working to maintain production of priority consumer health products, including JOHNSON'S® brand products.
As COVID-19 strains healthcare resources globally, it is more important than ever to help people stay healthy and out of a stressed healthcare system. Our soaps, lotions, and skin cleansers are in high demand as consumers focus on personal hygiene.
Johnson’s Baby: Product Benefits
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Top to Toe Bath
- Johnson’s bay Top to Toe bath is a mild way to wash and cleanse newborn skin, from day 1
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Top to Toe bath is free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, soaps & dyes.
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Wipes
- JOHNSON'S® wipes are designed to gently and effectively remove dirt and impurities from delicate hands and face anywhere, anytime. These baby wipes are pre-moistened, so no water is needed.
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Lotions
- Use JOHNSON'S® baby lotions to moisturize your skin after frequent washing.
- All JOHNSON'S® lotions are clinically proven to be gentle, mild, and help relieve dry skin.
- Need help parenting through these challenging times? Check out these helpful tips from the World Health Organization.
- A baby massage can be a relaxing bonding ritual for you and your baby. JOHNSON'S® lotions and oils can help! Follow these tips & tricks:
- Choose a time when your baby is awake and alert, but not too hungry or too full
- Ensure the room is warm and lighting is not too bright
- Wash your hands, remove jewelry, and have a baby oil or lotion ready
- Find a comfortable place to massage so your baby can see your face clearly
- Before starting, relax with a few full breaths – this can help you and baby to relax
- Use baby oil or lotion to glide comfortably over your baby’s skin