General Terms and Conditions: Durga Pujo Contest
- Johnson’s and Johnson’s will pick the entries they think is the best, the 15 best winning entries stand a chance to win Johnson’s baby care collection with Organic cotton baby one-piece romper. And 1 grand prize of Johnson’s baby care collection with Organic cotton baby one-piece romper & baby milestone book.
- This offer will be open from 27th September to 29th September. The results would be announced within 1 week, post the offer period duration.
- The online contest by Johnson’s and Johnson’s is in no way relevant or connected to the offline event conducted by Johnson’s and Johnson’s, hence people participating in the online event will not stand a chance to participate in the offline event.
- Only one entry is allowed per participant. If more than one entry is received for the same participant, only one entry chosen by the Organizer shall be eligible for participation. The decision of the Organizer shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants. Only entries submitted online during the offer period shall be eligible for the contest.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of a participant, Organizer assumes that approval for such submission and participation in the contest has been obtained from the contestant, who is aware of the terms and conditions of the contest. It shall be presumed that any other person submitting an entry through participant's instrument and/or login ID/password is doing so with participant's consent and understands/agrees to these terms. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused either to you or other user as a result of such use.
- By participating in this contest and sharing your pictures and stories, you authorize and permit JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited, its successors, assigns. the right to use for any lawful purpose (including publicity and other trade purposes) throughout the world and reproduce at any time in any form or manner and to copyright any of such content.
- JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this scheme, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at their sole discretion and without any liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Organiser’s promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Organiser reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Organiser suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Organiser for those losses, damages and costs.
- This prizes / vouchers received as part of this contest has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited will have no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers etc. beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
Organiser: JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited