Social Media Activation
There comes a miraculous moment of realization, in which parents realize the fragility of the baby's delicate skin; a moment that parents aren't prepared for. We are introducing softness that you've never experienced before through our new range of Johnson's cottontouch. We invite you to share your softest& gentlest moments with your babies with us including the ones using our cottontouch AR filters. Please tag your posts with our social media handles #SoftestTouch #johnsonsbabyindia #CHOOSEgentle#cottontouch
Duration: 5thSep 2020, 12.00 PM to 15thDec 2020, 11.59 PM
- The Best creative posts will be chosen as entries and we will post those on our social media pages and websites
- Winners will be selected daily post UGC posts are called out and will be featured on our page
User-submitted Content / Personal Information
Representations Made and Rights Granted
- You are responsible for all Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or by tagging our social medial handles. By doing so, you represent and warrant to the Company that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or by tagging us on our social media handles. You continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content and the right to use your Content as you determine. However, by tagging our social medial handles on your post you do grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license as set below:
- with respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio, video, or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide via the site/page or otherwise, and/or to incorporate it or works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; and
- with respect to photos, graphics, audio, video or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page, the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such Content for the purpose (of being used on all Stayfree assets) for which such Content was submitted, posted or made available.
User Contributions – Rules
JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited reserves the right to withhold or remove content or remove our social media tags at its sole discretion.
- Organizer's decision on all matters relating to the Contest, including shortlisting of entries, photographs, voting, and selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The Campaign is not open to
- persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Campaign;
- the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and
- advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of a contestant, Organizer assumes that approval for such submission and participation in the contest has been obtained from the contestant, who is aware of the terms and conditions of the contest. It shall be presumed that any other person submitting an entry through contestant's instrument and/or login ID/password is doing so with contestant's consent and understands/agrees to these terms. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused either to you or other user as a result of such use.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.