Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is valid for 3 months between 1st Sept 2017 – 30th Nov 2017
- Only 1 entry allowed per consumer for the contest (via a unique mobile #)
- Only complete entries with appropriate slogan (no gibberish) & picture (kid with shampoo pack) uploaded will be considered as valid entries.
- 50 consumers win a ‘Disney Frozen bath towel’ on daily basis for the contest period.
- 3 lucky winners win a chance to experience the magic of Disney Frozen in Hong Kong**.
a. Date options for travel: 26th – 28th Jan or 9th – 11th Feb 2018
b. The trip to include the following for 1 kid (3-11 years) & 2 accompanying parents/ guardians: Air tickets – to & fro from Hong Kong, Taxi – to & fro all through the 3 days, 2 Nights stay at Hotel, meals (at Hotel) / meal vouchers (in Disneyland), Standard 1-day Disneyland park tickets**
- The winners will be chosen for both above in the following procedure:
- Appropriate slogans/ pictures to be filtered for (blanks/ inappropriate slogans to be filtered)
- All appropriate slogans to be chronologically arranged
- Random selection from appropriate slogans via random.org number generator
- The contest applies to all within the geographical jurisdiction of India only. The offer is open to residents of India, except employees of Johnson & Johnson Pvt Ltd (“Organiser”), its agents and distributors and their immediate families.
- The decision of the Organizer will be final and binding and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained
- Participants shall be informed of further steps if any, to be complied before receipt of prize.
- If a participant is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to the next qualified entrant. This is subject to the organizer’s judgment.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or contest partner*. All unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited or disposed off at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Accompaniment by any one else apart from one child-two parents/ guardians to be borne separately by the individual.
- In case of products and services of other manufacturers / contest-partners*, Organizer, its officers, agents, distributors have not made and are not responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize(s), regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize(s), including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer's warranty that may apply to the prize or any components thereto. The prize(s) may be subject to restrictions and/or licenses and compliance with rules and regulations imposed by the organizer and contest partner. The winner shall bear all responsibility for use of the prize(s) in compliance with any conditions imposed by the Organizer and contest partner(s), and any additional costs associated with its use, service, or maintenance.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefor and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
- Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, India.
- Participant(s) acknowledges and confirms that neither The Walt Disney Company nor any of their respective affiliates are in any manner whatsoever associated with the Contest.
- Participant(s) shall indemnify The Walt Disney Company, its group companies/affiliates/officials/directors/employees from any claims/liability/loss/damage/costs that may occur to The Walt Disney Company and/or its group companies/ affiliates/officials/ directors/employees resulting due to non-adherence to these Terms and Conditions or due to submission of abusive, defamatory content submitted for the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, you shall indemnify The Walt Disney Company, its group companies/ affiliates/ officials/ directors/ employees (“Indemnified Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, wrong delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest, including selection of final winners is final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Organizer reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions, terminate, or suspend the Contest at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, without liability and contestants shall be governed by the terms & conditions as varied by Organizer
- Organizer reserves the right to request winners to comply with further steps at Organizer’s sole discretion.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the contest period will be included in the winner selection. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of contestant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any physical injury, death or disability caused to the winners as a result of participation in the contest or as a result of the using the prizes including during the trip and travel associated with it. The winners winning the prize will be deemed to have voluntarily participated in taking the trip.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India.
* Contest-partners refers to VivaConnect (back-end contest management telecom agency) & Evelyn Enterprises (courier agency)
** This includes all open rides as part of the Standard Disneyland park ticket; for further details refer tohttps://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/attractions/theme-park The ‘experience the magic of Disney Frozen’ refers to the ‘Meet Anna at Royal Banquet Hall Terrace’ attraction at the park as per valid timings applicable during the visit; for further details refer to https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/entertainment/character-meet-anna