Contest Terms and Conditions
A mother's touch is always a gentle one. And at Johnson’s, we believe that anything that touches your baby should be just as gentle. That’s why, we’ve been inspired to create the Johnsons Gentle Touch, through products that give your baby care, that’s not just the best, but also the gentlest.
We invite you to participate in the contest. Below are the rules of the contest.
Duration: 8th July 2020, 12.00 PM to 15th Sep 2020, 11.59 PM
Rules of the contest
- Follow @johnsonsbabyindia instagram page
- Tag mum/dad friends and ask them to participate. The more friends you tag, the more you’re closer to winning the contest. Tag us at #JohnsonsGentleTouch #johnsonsbabyindia #CHOOSEgentle
- Leave the correct option in the comment section
- 10 lucky winners to win Johnson's baby goodies
- Contest only for dads/mums and pregnant women
Winners Selection Procedure
The winners will be chosen for above in the following procedure:
- All valid entries - correct answer, maximum tags, parent etc
- The entries with maximum number of tags& correct answer will be declared as winners
Contest Result Announcement
- Info graphic with the correct answer to be posted
- Story announcing the winners of the contest and asking the winners to DM us their address for Johnson’s goodies to be delivered between 1-2 weeks
User-submitted Content / Personal Information
Representations Made and Rights Granted
- You are responsible for all Content (including photos, videos, posts) that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or on your own feed by tagging our social medial handles. By doing so, you represent and warrant to the Company that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or by tagging us on our social media handles. You continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content and the right to use your Content as you determine. However, by tagging our social medial handles on your post you do grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license as set below:
- with respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio, video, or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page or tag our social media handles (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide via the site/page or otherwise, and/or to incorporate it or works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; and
- with respect to photos, graphics, audio, video or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page or tag our social media handles (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to post on our social media pages, websites, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such Content for the purpose (of being used on all Johnson's Babybrand assets) for which such Content was submitted, posted or made available, including for the purposes of marketing and promotion of our products.
User Contributions – Rules
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited reserves the right to withhold or remove content or remove our social media tags at its sole discretion.
- Organizer's decision on all matters relating to the Contest, including shortlisting of entries, photographs, voting, and selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Organizer reserves the right to alter any terms & conditions, terminate, or suspend the Contest at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, without liability and contestants shall be governed by the terms & conditions as varied by Organizer
- Organizer reserves the right to request winners to comply with further steps at Organizer's sole discretion.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the contest period will be included in the winner selection. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of contestant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- The Organizer shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct or indirect losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses in connection with your participation in this contest or any other reason incidental to such participation.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or trade partner. All unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited or disposed at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefor and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
- The Campaign is not open to
- persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Campaign;
- the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and
- advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Only one entry is allowed per contestant. If more than one entry is received for the same contestant, only one entry chosen by the Organizer shall be eligible for participation. The decision of the Organizer shall be final and binding. Only entries submitted online during the Campaign duration shall be eligible for the Campaign.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of a contestant, Organizer assumes that approval for such submission and participation in the contest has been obtained from the contestant, who is aware of the terms and conditions of the contest. It shall be presumed that any other person submitting an entry through contestant’s instrument and/or login ID/password is doing so with contestant's consent and understands/agrees to these terms. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused either to you or other user as a result of such use.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.