Social Media Activation
A mother's touch is always a gentle one. And at Johnson’s, we believe that anything that touches your baby should be just as gentle. That’s why, we’ve been inspired to create the Johnsons Gentle Touch, through products that give your baby care, that’s not just the best, but also the gentlest.
We are inviting mums to participate with their babies/kids generating UGC by creating videos on a jingle which will be released along with Contest announcement post.
Duration: Shampoo Contest (Active Kids+NMT) 14th August 2020, 12.00 PM to 24th Aug 2020, 2.00 PM
Download Jingle from Here
Rules of the contest
- Send entries with your babies dancing/acting/having fun on the jingle during shampoo time
- Follow the johnsonsbabyindia IG page
- Tag friends to participate in the contest
- Follow hashtags #JohnsonsGentleTouch #CHOOSEgentle #GentleTogether
Winners Selection Procedure
- Top 9 entries with most number of likes at the end of the period will be featured on Johnson’s baby IG page.
Contest Entry period: 14th Aug 12.00PM – 21st Aug 10.00AM
- The likes on the shortlisted entries on Johnsons baby India IG page will be counted and top 5 entries with maximum number of likes(On Johnsons baby India IG page only) will be declared as winners.
Contest Period on Johnson’s baby IG page: 21st Aug 1.00PM-24th Aug 2.00 PM
Contest Result Announcement
- Shortlisted 9 entries to be featured on the Johnson’s baby India page
- Top 5 entries with max likes on Johnson’s baby IG page to be selected as winners
- Story announcing the top 5 winners of the contest and asking the winners to DM us their email for gift cards to be sent
What do the Winners get?
- Top 5 entries will get the Gift Voucher applicable throughout a leading E-Commerce* platform worth
a. 1st prize - 25K
b. 2nd prize - 15K
c. 3rd prize - 8K
d. 4th prize - 5K
e. 5th prize - 3K
*Subjected to T&C of respective E-Commerce platform
Representations Made and Rights Granted
- You are responsible for all Content (including photos, videos, posts) that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or on your own feed by tagging our social medial handles. By doing so, you represent and warrant to the Company that such content is not confidential and that you have all necessary permission to submit, post and otherwise make available such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the site/page or by tagging us on our social media handles. You continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content and the right to use your Content as you determine. However, by tagging our social medial handles on your post you do grant to the Company and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license as set below:
- with respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio, video, or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/page or tag our social media handles (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute , publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide via the site/page or otherwise, and/or to incorporate it or works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; and
- with respect to photos, graphics, audio, video or journals that you submit, post or otherwise make available to public areas of the site/pageor tag our social media handles (e.g. not intended as a private communication), the license to post on our social media pages, websites, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display such Content for the purpose (of being used on all Johnson’s Babybrandassets) for which such Content was submitted, posted or made available, including for the purposes of marketing and promotion of our products.
User Contributions – Rules
JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited reserves the right to withhold or remove content or remove our social media tags at its sole discretion.
- Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest, including shortlisting of entries, photographs, voting, and selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding on all Contestants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All vouchers offered as part of this Contest are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or company providing the voucher. All unclaimed vouchers shall be forfeited or disposed off at the discretion of the Organizer.
- The Campaign is not open to
- persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Campaign;
- the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and
- advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Organizer reserves the right to request winners to comply with further steps at Organizer's sole discretion.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any registrations made or entries posted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only valid entries and posts received & seen by Organizer during the contest period will be included in the Offer. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of contestant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- The Organiser shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct or indirect losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses in connection with your participation in this Offer or any other reason incidental to such participation.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any delay in the vouchers reaching the participant or delivery to wrong address if accurate information has not been provided by the participant.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of a contestant, Organizer assumes that approval for such submission and participation in the contest has been obtained from the contestant, who is aware of the terms and conditions of the contest. It shall be presumed that any other person submitting an entry through contestant’s instrument and/or login ID/password is doing so with contestant’s consent and understands/agrees to these terms. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused either to you or other user as a result of such use.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.